aka YA Literature

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Down the Rabbit Hole


Title: Down the Rabbit Hole: An Echo Falls Mystery
Author: Peter Abrahams
Rating: B+


Ok, I'll admit that I'm not normally one to read mysteries, but since Mr. Abrahams will be visiting my library this summer I though I should at least read one of this works.


Down the Rabbit Hole follows a young girl, Ingrid, who happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. After taking a wrong turn on her way to soccer practice, Ingrid finds herself in the middle of a crime scene and suspect in the town's first murder. Ingrid must unravel the clues and solve the crime before the police link her to the crime.


I actually enjoyed Down the Rabbit Hole (although I'll admit that this may have something to do with my lack of experience with good mysteries.) I found Mr. Abrabrams story to be both humorous and intriguing. My only minor complain might be that the ending was a little predictable...however, I realize that this could largely be due to that fact that I'm an adult reading a book intended for kids in junior high!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How are you? your website is cool
Check at that funny emo song:
http://tinyurl.com/75993v