aka YA Literature

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Holiday Book Agenda

In addition to the books I already had checked out and waiting for me, these are the books I checked out yesterday to read over my Christmas vacation. Think I can possibly get them all read?

Dance of the Assassins by Herve Jubert
The Scroll of Seducation by Gioconda Belli
Story of a Girl by Sara Zarr
Boy Toy by Barry Lyga
Three Bags Full by Leonie Swann (not a YA book but mentioned as good for teens in several reviews)
Spanking Shakespeare by Jake Wizner
Scrambled Eggs at Midnight by Brad Barkley & Heather Hepler
Shattering Glass, What Happened to Cass McBride, Playing in Traffic, and Right Behind You by Gail Giles
A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray (I have to admit that I started this book twice on audio and only got about half way through, so I am going to try reading the text now)

Holly, if you have any requests for which ones you'd like me to read first, let me know.

No comments: