aka YA Literature

Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Great Plan Has Potential

Do you remember back when I had time and actually posted on this blog and I had My Great Plan? The one where Mari Mancusi and Liz Maverick wear costumes to TLA and then Judy Blume comments here on how it's totally inappropriate? Well guess what: Mari Mancussi is going to be at TLA this year. It's only been four years, but now she finally has the opportunity to pull out the scandalous clothes and diminsh the respectability of YA authors everywhere (hey, she should take this opportunity to go shopping and buy some NEW scandalous clothes! I know I would.). I'll be there with students (covering their eyes, of course). But mine will be wide open, just waiting for scandal to erupt! I'm also hoping a swan hat will be involved.

1 comment:

Mari Mancusi said...

LOL - I love it! Though seeing as I'll be 7 months pregnant next month, I'm not quite sure what kind of scandalous outfits I can pull off! Maybe I will need to don the swan hat after all... ;-)

mari