aka YA Literature

Monday, October 6, 2008

Can anyone explain this?


I have seen Wicked 2 by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie at Barnes & Noble for months now. I've been trying to order it from Follett, but they say it isn't out yet. I think that can't be because I've seen it in the store (and now I have even purchased two copies; they're in my library right now). I went on Amazon, and it too says that this book won't be released until January. Teens Read Too has it listed as coming out in January. Does Barnes & Noble have some exclusive contract for this book?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The bindup collection #2 is a BN exclusive for now but releases to the general bookstore public next year. Simon did this with the bindup collection #1 also & the original mass markets of the series are OP.