aka YA Literature

Monday, May 11, 2009

Being Nikki by Meg Cabot


Awhile back, I received a review copy of Being Nikki by Meg Cabot. Being Nikki continues on where Airhead left off with Emerson still in the body of a supermodel (how terrible, right?). For Emerson, it is, because she is still in love with her old best friend from high school, but is prohibited from telling him her true identity.

I found Being Nikki to be much more suspenseful than Airhead. And towards the end, the book takes a turn that caught me completely off guard. I love Meg Cabot, but let's be honest, her books are usually predictable. Not this one. I won't spoil it for you, but it is really intriguing. The only thing that frustrated me is that it totally leaves you hanging at the end. I am so tired of reading books and then having to wait impatiently for the next one in the series!

No comments: